Friday, June 13, 2014

Welcome!

Hi everyone. I'll let you in on a little secret...this isn't my first EDTECH blog. To be honest, I have gone about this whole MET process a little backward. Initially, I was only completing MET/EDTECH courses out of a desire for professional development. In fact, it was only after I completed three MET courses (EDTECH 503, EDTECH 511, and EDTECH 513) and started my fourth course (EDTECH 532) that I decided to put these credits, and tuition, to work! The first three courses I completed helped me to get my blogging feet wet - so to speak; but, it was the EDTECH 532 course that really cemented my status as blogger extraordinaire; OK perhaps that is a stretch.

What I have gathered thus far is that the EDTECH blog serves a variety of purposes, but the two main purposes that I see the EDTECH blog serving are: 1) it acts as a repository for storing our educational technology products/artifacts and 2) it serves as a vehicle for our thoughtful reflection about the development of new "schema" in regard to educational technology.

I have posted a "Welcome" video below. Please forgive my rugged appearance; I am in the middle of moving and its been a rough couple of days.

Hope we have a great semester together.

~Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment