Sunday, July 13, 2014

EDTECH Research

I found this activity interesting and informative. The fact that we were able to create our own specific learning goals/outcomes ensured that the information gathered in the activity was meaningful and useful.

The learning goal I created for the activity dealt with the integration of blended learning in the middle/high school math classroom to increase student mathematical reasoning. To be honest, I assumed that their would be more research that specifically addressed blended learning and math, but I was wrong. In fact, I only found two articles that specifically discussed blended learning and math. This probably has to do with the fact that blended learning practices are fairly new to the educational landscape. At any rate, I still found the information gathered through the activity useful and I am sure I will be referring to these articles if I do indeed incorporate a blended learning model in my math class.

Please see my Annotated Bibliography.

~Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment